Through the course of a 2 to 3 hour program, I hear the following questions at least 20 times:
- Where is your school? (One student thought we were in Abilene - seriously. LOUISIANA State University - and your best guess is a city in Texas?)
- What majors do you have? (Well, we have 235+, shall I rattle them off? I often wish I could commit these to memory, in song form, kind of like bible school when you learn the sequence of books in the Old and New Testaments)
- What are you known for? (Um, where do I begin?)
- Do you have Pre-Med? (You want to be a doctor now, but once you realize it requires 8 years of schooling, chances are pretty good you'll switch over to Business)
- Do you have Criminal Justice? (Do you even know what you can do with a degree in Criminal Justice?)
- Do you have Forensic Science? (Stop watching CSI, you're never going to be David Caruso)
But today, I got the question of the week. Are you ready for this one? A gentleman from a school I will leave unnamed asked - "You got Pimpin' 101?"
I just laughed and said "why, yes we do." Had I been more quick on my feet I'd have added "..but pimpin' ain't easy."
Geaux Tigers.
4 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaahahaha! THOSE are some awesome questions!! Oh wow...you are going to have SO many stories to share at Thanksgiving! :) Thanks for the laughs...Love you!
Hahaha! I get some pretty silly questions when I go to recruiting fairs for the law school too! There's a surprise for you on my blog :)
or, "It's hard out there for a pimp."
ES
You coulda just said, "Weeeeerd!" or "I'm the motha f***in' P-I-M-P" or started rappin' out "Pimp juice." Ohhh the endless possibilities. Hey, at least the kid has career options if he goes into Pimpin!
Post a Comment