Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a Little Update

A recruiting buddy of mine got asked the question of the day today. "Do you have Nursering?" What exactly nursering is...we don't know. Maybe a combination of nursing and childcare? Or could it have something to do with plants? I think he was afraid to ask.

I met a student tonight who's cousin plays football for LSU. Most of the time, it's a player who never sees field time, and as a result, one I've never heard of. But the student tonight is related to Brandon Lafell. I resisted the urge to say "oh, Butterfingers!" He is having a better season, despite the game last Saturday, which there will be no mention of on this blog.

Favorite clothing item of the night - a hoodie that said "Got Hester?" I'm not sure if this was a toss to Jacob or not, but I liked it either way.

1 comment:

tallie lea said...

ok, i need the got hester hoodie. i proudly wear my jersey knowing very well he doesn't play for lsu anymore.