See the little car front and center? And see the ramp under the yellow truck? Apparently the dealership is using this poor little old car to show off their selection of big, bad trucks! Here's another shot:
I'm not sure why, but I found this so amusing! The Jeep dealership in Baton Rouge usually has a vehicle parked on top of a giant rock out front, some park vehicles on the dealership roof, I've even seen a few cards parked on giant platforms suspended in the air. But parked on top of a crashed car - that's a new one!
2 comments:
Was the little car for sale, as is?
Just to prove how much my job consumes me, the first thing I thought was, "Oh jeeze, that's probably one of our insureds that jumped the curb and landed between those trucks." Ahhhh the life of a claims adjuster...!
Post a Comment