Perhaps the only positive outcome from Hurricane Ike, I was able to be home for Cayden's birthday. I can't imagine having missed such a special day. I think it's safe to say, Gigi and Daddy went a little bit overboard on presents!
.jpg)
As for the birthday festivities, we ate pasta (Cayden's favorite), opened presents, played with new toys...and, demolished a baby cake! I'll let the cake-eating video speak for itself...
Click for Video: Happy Birthday Cayden!
(My apologies - the video is a bit grainy - the quality isn't as good on YouTube as it is in "real life," but I spent THREE DAYS trying to upload this video and one other - I finally gave up on video #2 but if I can get it to load, I'll post it later in the week).
I took entirely too many pictures to post on the blog, but if you want to see more you can visit my online Photo Album.
Needless to say, it was such a happy birthday, for Cayden and for the family! Looking back over the last year, I simply cannot imagine not having him around. He is the source of immeasurable joy in all of our lives, and he has made me one very proud Nanny!
1 comment:
The video is great--I sat laughing the whole time I watched. You are right--he brings such joy to all of our lives. We've come a LONG way over the last year.
I'm so glad you were able to be here for his 1st. His birthday would not have been the same without his Nanny here.
I'm looking forward to the weekend--it'll be just us girls. Can't wait!! Love you.
Post a Comment