Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Work, with a side of Freezing

Don't get me wrong, I truly love my job. Not everything about it, but overall, it's a pretty great gig. One exception? Weekend college fairs.

Tomorrow morning, I'll be downtown working a fair from 10am to 3pm. Normally this would be a bummer, but not too terribly bad. Exception: this weekend. With an "arctic blast" moving across the US, Houston will boast what's sure to be a record low of 19 degrees Saturday morning. Seriously? I don't even own a real coat. See Target Casual Jacket: http://www.target.com/Short-Cropped-Outerwear-Women/b/ref=sc_fe_l_1/192-9983100-0392746?ie=UTF8&node=72199601

So, there's a significant chance I might freeze tomorrow morning between the parking garage the George R. Brown Convention Center. Warm wishes, please!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Did you freeze?!?! Are you still freezing? This is some whacky weather, and it needs to cease and desist immediately. Hope you're thawing out! Love you!